Sunday 30 October 2011

Touring around Charlottetown

We went to some PEI tourist attractions over the weekend.  I enjoyed the smell of Tim Horton's coffee but decided to try a Timbit.  My Brother Nait will be asking many questions about these Tim Horton Timbits. He was recently bragging about the tea and scones he tried in Ireland.  I also met Anne of Green Gables and had a wonderful chat with the lady at the Anne store. We then stopped in to visit Lincoln's Nanny and Great Nanny who were very excited to meet me after seeing me in the newspaper. I now have to rest up for a busy day tomorrow.  We will be going to Lincoln's physiotherapy session at the hospital where he was born.   I have heard great things about the staff at   the QEH and I look forward to meeting them.  And tomorrow is also Lincoln's first Halloween!

No comments: