Tuesday 25 October 2011

Naitalie arrives on Prince Edward Island


It was a rainy day when I arrived in Vernon River, Prince Edward Island.  I was hanging out at the post office and peeping though my travel box when I spotted a lady across the road. She opened up her mailbox and started jumping with excitement.  She headed straight over to get me :) I was then brought into a warm cozy home and I heard a baby babbling.  I just had to meet this baby and I couldn't stay in this travel box any longer so I popped out! Lincoln spotted me and came right over to give me a big hug :) A few minutes later, children arrived back from school and they were asking many questions about me.  Lincoln's big brother Aiden took me over to a  mat and we all sat in a circle with a globe.  Marin then showed the children all the places I have travelled so far. She also showed them where my brother Nait has travelled. We then looked at http://www.naitbabies.org/ website and saw all the great pictures from our blogs.  Now it is time for homework and bed.  I wonder who I will get to sleep with tonight ...

1 comment:

Thea said...

Fabulous seeing you surrounded by such a lovely family and having another grand adventure Naitalie......sending so much love across the sea to you all :) xxx