Wednesday 26 October 2011

Naitalie visits a playgroup and skates around a PEI rink

I met a delightful bear in Lincoln's room this morning. He told me all about our plans for the day.  He showed me some print outs all about me, and showed me some baggies with gummy treats and information cards. Our first outing was to the Families First playgroup at our local Church with baby cousin Maggie.  Many children were dressed up for a Holloween party.  We gave the ladies from Families First Family Resource Center some information papers so they will be able to send any future families affected with NAIT to http://www.naitbabies.org/ for information and wonderful support.  After supper we went to Aiden's hockey practice. He even took me for a skate around the ice.  After practice we passed out some baggies with the treats and cards to his team mates.  Tomorrow we are meeting with some local newspaper reporters to tell  the story about me, and how Aiden and Lincoln  became NAIT survivors. 

1 comment:

Thea said...

Love this photo Naitalie....you sure are getting around!! xxx