Thursday 25 August 2011

Maple Ridge Times article

Well, today is the day that the NAIT article came out in the Maple Ridge Times. I am very pleased with the article and am hoping that a lot of people read it and got something out of it. I know that I did recieve some messages from some of my non NAIT Moms and Dads, and the people were very pleased and impressed. Here is the link in case any of you would like to read it. This is just the beginning for me and I will continue to try to raise awarenss for this awful disease.

5 comments:

Marin said...

Tears and shivers when i read this article Shelley, very touching! I am so happy with what the bears are doing! Definately raising awareness and making a difference!

Marin said...

Great pictures of your children - perfect!

Thea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thea said...

great article Naitalie and Shelley!!!lovely pic .... sorry about post before whoops messed it up xxx

GPS Family (Jen G) said...

I was so excited to see the article and my eyes filled with tears as I read about how NAIT has affected your family and knowing that because of the bears and your article so many more people will know about this disease. The bears are making a difference already! Yay? Beautiful picture too!